Social media influencers are the driving force behind a brand’s increase in awareness, engagement, and traffic.
When done right, social media influencers can easily spread your brand’s message directly to your target audience. However, when done poorly, it could possibly hurt your brand’s image.
Today, the Hyphen Creatives team is looking at influencer marketing, and how it could benefit your brand. Read on to find out more!
Compared to information that comes directly from a business, people would rather trust their friends, family, and the unfiltered feedback and actions of people like them or people they admire. This means new generations are turning to social media to inform their purchasing decisions, rather than traditional advertising methods.
Influencer marketing takes advantage of this and allows brands to promote their products in an authentic way, while also fostering a sense of community and trust that resonates with customers.
Influencers can help to create original and authentic content that works like user-generated content, similar to testimonials or product reviews. Because of this approach, influencer marketing has the potential to reach audiences where traditional ads don’t.
Using social media influencers also gives you the opportunity to speak to your direct market, as well as potential consumers of your brand as well.
The golden nugget is the impact influencer marketing has on your SEO. Influencers are a great source for creating quality backlinks to your website and since search engines are constantly changing their algorithms, a higher SEO ranking means your brand stands a higher chance of being found.
As a powerful strategy in today’s digital landscape, influencer marketing offers shared value to both your brand and to the influencer themselves. Some of these benefits include:
- It builds trust quickly: Influencers have worked hard to establish trust with their fans, and as a result, their fans respect their recommendations. Having them share your content will place your content in front of a trusted, actively engaged audience.
- Improved brand awareness: Influencer marketing can help you expand your online reach, allowing more users to find and engage with your brand.
- Enriches your content strategy: Sharing influencer content can help you fill any gaps in your own content schedule.
- Reach your target audience effectively: If you use the right influencers, your content will be placed in front of a wider audience that’s already interested in your niche.
- Adds value to your audience: The core aim of inbound marketing is to provide your audience with content that educates, inspires, and solves problems. Influencers are already in tune with their audience, making it easier to give your audience the content they need.
Implementing Your Influencer Marketing Strategy
There is no doubt that influencer marketing plays a vital role in a brand’s marketing efforts and it might just be what your brand needs to take it to the next level.
If you’re considering influencer marketing as part of your next campaign, get in touch with Hyphen Creatives today to see how we can help you take advantage of this marketing strategy.